It could so happen that you wish to eradict some contents related to a particular account or simply you want to reduce the number of user accounts from your computer.
To delete a user account you will simply follow the steps below.
- Display the control panel from start menu.
- Under user accounts and family safety select add or remove user accounts.
- A display showing all available accounts will appear. Select that which you want to delete
- Another window will appear having the selected account icon on the right and its manipulating options listed on the left
- From the list click (select) on delete the account. When prompted to delete the account click on delete account command button.
- Another interface shall appear on which you will either click on delete files or keep files
- Confirm the deletion by clicking the ok button from the pop out prompt.