User accounts can be editted to suit the way a user wishes in accordance to the provision of the specified Windows version.
Most windows allow change of password, picture, permmissions, user name & setting parental control! Find here a discos on creating user accounts if you missed that!
To edit an account:
- From start menu, launch the control panel.
- Under user accounts and family security, click on add or remove user account.
- Click on the icon of the acount you want to perfom changes on (edit).
- Select an appropriate command phrase from those listed under make changes to g’s account where g is the account name.
- Confirm the actions through the next steps there after.
Also read: the history of computers.
Close the control panel and restart your computer to install the changes.