To insert a picture from auxilliary storage:
- Position the insertion pointer where the object is to be inserted.
- Click insert ribbon then Click on pictures icon from illustrations panel (notice a Windows explorer dialogue box appears.)
- Open the disk on which the pictures are stored.
- Click the desired picture thumbnail then click on insert command button.
- Use the object place holders to resize the object.
- Also use the picture editing tool that floats on the screen to crop – hiding unwanted details and more
- Click anywhere outside the object to remove the place holders
Was it helpful, please share with friends on social media…!