PayPal is an online popular payment system that will allow you to do your online shoping, receive payments and transfer money to literally any account globally.
Setting up a paypal account takes less than a minute and you will be done ready to start your shoping. For freelancers, this is a must have account so as to receive global payments.
All you need before signing up for PayPal is a valid email address preferably gmail account, and a credit or debit card (optional)
To set up your account:
- Open PayPal App or their website at http://www.PayPal.com
- Click on “sign up” or “sign up for free” or “sign up and get started”
- If the above options aren’t displayed then click on menu and click on “sign up”
- Fill in the sign up form changing the country field to your own, enter your valid email then set your preferred password.
- You will receive a confirmation mail which you need to open and verify your PayPal account.
- Now enter your bank details (optional) or card details (optional). However to make payments or withdraw money – you have to link either of the two to your account or else you only will receive payments but withdrawals be made via cheques.
Note: setting up a personal account is free but for business accounts – you have to pay for an upgrade Check out this >>>