Sometimes it really irritates especially if you squeezed yourself into buying some internet only to get notification of depleted bundles in less than minute after connecting a modem to your PC.
However much the updates are termed to be essential, you still could do it manually to avoid those serious losses you incur on purchasing data bundles.
To disable the automatic Windows update service follow this simple procedures irrespective of which Windows your PC is running on. However you could choose a specific procedure for your O.S version here.
- Log into your computer’s administrator account.
- Click on start then control panel
- Select system & security then turn automatic updating on or off
- In the importantant updates menu select Never check for updates
- Deselect the give me the recommended updates
- Save and restart your computer