Yes, you can get your hair to a mermaid-worthy length without use of chemicals….
Many ladies have had it rough especially after form four (for those who schooled in shaving schools) plaiting using thread and oh my… that week long pain has to be perservered courtesy of the need for long hair.
Here is some good news though, simple natural tricks and soon you will be competing mermaids’ hair length. Read it below:
- Remember that it can’t grow overnight. …
- And don’t shampoo every time you shower. …
- Apply an oil or mask treatment weekly. …
- Consider trying hair-boosting supplements like olive oil … Do not use heating irons or blow dryers (anything that produces heat) because this will only damage your hair and slow down the growth rate.
- Brush your hair like it’s spun from gold. …
- Ditch your cotton pillowcase…. use a satin pillow case.
- Do not shower in hot water. Keep the water cool or warm. Hot water will dry out and damage your hair.
- Do not dye your hair or use any chemicals in it. This will only severely damage it and prevent hair growth.
- In between washes, turn your head upside down and brush your hair from the roots to the tips. This will help the oils coat evenly from root to tip.
- Keep your hair up in a bun a lot. Letting your hair hang down will let it rub against the fabric of your clothing and create friction, slowing down the growth rate. Remember to not use hair ties or things that may be harmful to the hair such as rubber bands.
Few yet important, wish you all the best.