How can I treat my smelly feet, the odour is really embarassing?
It’s always embarassing though not all men feel it – that oduor smelt immediately you remove your shoes. I bet women will always be pissed off with these kind of men but, don’t mind guys; here we shall help you clean up that shit from bothering your public relation.
Below are a few home remedies you can put in place and the problem will be solved all fully.
- Wash your feet every day. After a long day at work it is usually important to wash your feet thoroughly using anti-bacterial soap like Dettol because of the sweat that does not evaporate because you are on shoes the whole day.
- Baking soda [powder] is readily available in most households and this is an effective remedy to get rid of foot odour because it neutralizes the PH of sweat and it reduces bacteria.
- Add 1 spoonful of baking soda in warm water soak your feet in for 15 minutes every night for 1 to 2 weeks.
Black tea also significantly help to kill bacteria that produce the smell, it also helps close the pores on the feet this will help reduce sweat.
- Boil 2 black tea bags in 3 cups of hot water add some water to lower the temperature, soak your feet for 10-20 minutes continue with this process for a week or 2 until you see results
- Use apple cider vinegar it is beneficial in getting rid of smelly feet as it creates an acidic environment in which bacteria cannot thrive.
- Prepare a mixture of one half cup of vinegar in 4 cups of hot water.
- Soak your feet for 15 minutes.
- finally wash your feet thoroughly with soap to remove the vinegar smell
- Wearing socks at any time can help with smelly feet. Socks, especially those made from sweat-wicking materials, can absorb sweat and reduce odors. They can also easily be changed, reducing the odors that may otherwise linger inside a person’s shoes.
- Allowing shoes time to fully dry out between wears can help to cut down on particularly smelly feet. Wearing one pair of shoes one day, then another pair the next day, can give the shoes enough time to dry.
- Finally, having around you an extra pair of socks doesn’t suck – to change during the day to prevent much sweating.