Sometimes you come across a friend’s cool status and you have no option than to screenshot.
If it is a video, you reply him/her asking for the video to be sent to you.
It’s either you are left hanging on ‘blue ticks’ or they reply, “add bundle!” Annoying, isn’t it?
Here we bring a solution to that hassle especially if you are an android user.
You now can easily save those videos or images without necessarily bothering your friends nor doing screenshots -then bother of cropping the s’shots later. Just follow below steps:
- Open file manager or my files
- Tap on menu or more (top right of screen) then show hidden files (from drop down list)
- Now you can tap on device storage
- Tap whatsapp folder to view contents.
- Now tap on media folder to open it.
- Locate a folder named .statuses and tap to openit. There in you will find all the status you have viewed within 24 hours.
- These files will automatically erase themselves after 24 hours. To save them, move them to a different folder.
If you do not know how to move files please read my post on the same here to avoid making errors!