Beyonce has made history at music festival Coachella, becoming the first black woman to headline the event.
She shared the stage with her husband, music mogul Jay-Z, sister Solange and former Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
This was the first time in 12 years that Destiny’s Child performed together onstage.
She ended her performance by praising her band and dancers, as well as thanking festival-goers.
Beyoncé’s records today:
• First black woman to headline #Coachella
• Destiny’s Child: first girlgroup to perform at
• Bey set the highest live streaming record ever
• Most tweeted about & praised Coachella performance
• Longest Coachella dancing sequence onstage